- Relieves and soothes tired, aching muscles.
- Helps with depression
- Reduces stress level
- Helps with insomnia and improves the quality of sleep
- Improves immune system functioning
- Gets the blood flowing (lowers high blood pressure and lowers the heart rate)
- Improves the condition of the skin.
- Reduces scar tissues and stretch marks
- Relieves pain of arthritis, fibromyalgia, lupus, back injuries, migraines, and more.Consult with a licensed massage therapist to discuss what type of massage might work best for you and how you might benefit from massage therapy.
Therapeutic massage is also known as deep tissue, medical, therapeutic or clinical massage. It is designed to relieve severe tension in the muscle and the connective tissue or fascia. The massage focuses on the muscles located below the surface of the top muscles. Deep tissue massage is often recommended for individuals who experience consistent pain, are involved in heavy physical activity, such as athletes, and patients who have sustained physical injury.